The choice of international payment method will directly affect the interests of exporters and importers. When making import and export shipments, both buyers and sellers must agree and choose the appropriate international payment method. Therefore, we accept the following 3 payment terms:
L/C: with the first orders valued at over $30,000
T/T: 40% deposit before production and 60% balance payment must be paid after receiving a copy of B/L (sea freight) or after delivery (air transport) with a total order of > (more than) $ 3000.
T/T: 100% after signing a sales contract with orders < (below) $3,000
You can pay via bank transfer or visa card,… After successful payment, the product you ordered will be delivered to your correct address.
Please note that:
- Delivery time: Approximately 30-45 working days, after receiving the deposit
- Sample time: About 7-10 days
– Packing List
– Bill of Lading
– C/O (certificate of origin)
– Sterilization certificate
All orders for goods are accepted when you receive an e-mail confirming this validity. We are legally obligated to send you this confirmation and you may wish to print or save it for your future reference. The confirmation will include details about your order, including the shipping address you selected. Delivery will depend on the date on which the Order was placed.
Pricing and payment
- All prices are quoted in Dollar (USD) not excluding delivery and other related or incurred costs. We try to ensure that all prices displayed on the website are correct. The price of an item is the price at the headquarters on the day it is posted on website.
- We do not display prices because product are volatile and short-term value.
- We also rely on your order quantity to give the best factory price.
- Let us know which product with correct quantity you want to buy, we will quote a detailed price and send it via email. We can negotiate the price.
- All payments must be in USD. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard. We will charge you as soon as your order has been placed
- We are flexible in transport methods, however mainly transported by air and sea
- We offer the most reasonable shipping rates and fastest shipping to the customer’s address, ensuring the package is best protected. we are working as hard as we can to make sure your parcel reaches you on time!
- International Orders – The Company is not responsible for any import duties, taxes, or delays that may occur during shipping.
- If the delivery is unsuccessful, the customer will be responsible for any re-delivery charges if they arise.
- Please note that we will not be able to cancel orders, change shipping methods or products during busy sales periods.
- Make sure you are at home on the scheduled delivery date
- Our sales staff will negotiate with you on the above terms to the best of both parties
- If you have any questions or would like to discuss whether your item is a good fit, please give us a call to talk through the options.
- Our email address: email@example.com